freeradius & cisco COA

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Sun Aug 21 14:10:42 CEST 2011

Wow ok a lot of CoA and DM questions lately.

> anyone have like experience to share ,,,

Well it should be the same as any other CoA implementation, except IIRC its on port 1700 instead of 3779.

I wrote a bunch of stuff for HP switches here:
http://wiki.freeradius.org/HP#RFC+3576+Change+of+Authorisation+%26+Disconnect+Message

Most of it should be the same for Cisco, though obviously the switch commands will be different.

I'm not sure you'll get many responses on list, so your best bet is probably just to google cisco CoA :)

-Arran

Arran Cudbard-Bell
a.cudbardb at freeradius.org

RADIUS - Half the complexity of Diameter