PAP Auto Header

Det Det det.explorer at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 07:13:52 CEST 2011

Yeah, perhaps, the header was not in the password value. I use dialup-admin and MySQL. Anyway, I ended up using the specific password attribute "Crypt-Password" instead of "User-Password".

the debug from freeradius shows this. so i guess could be the password storage as you said.
 Module: Instantiating pap
  pap {
    encryption_scheme = "auto"
    auto_header = yes