Documentation about Freeradius + Openldap

Alejandro Gandara agandara at optaresolutions.com
Wed Aug 24 10:30:33 CEST 2011

Hi list,

Im new in this list and implementig Freeradius. Im installing and
configuring Freeradius 2.1.10 over Linux Debian Squeeze. We have designed a
quite difficult architecture to authenticate users.
 I've been looking for many hours for advance and specific documentation to
manage freeradius, such as "Roles", "Access", "List access" "Profiles" , how
merge everything with ldap.

I didnt get the expected results in google, so ill be very gratefull if
someone could give me some link or doc or even name of books to buy.

Thanks list for the help and your patience.

Regards,

Alejandro Gándara Álvarez
Junior System Administrator