radmin del client error

Arran Cudbard-Bell a.cudbardb at freeradius.org
Wed Aug 24 11:43:30 CEST 2011

Hi Alex,

I just built from master myself

And it seems to be working fine for me...

radmin> del client ipaddr 192.168.1.1
ERROR: No such client
radmin> del client
del client ipaddr <ipaddr> - Delete a dynamically created client
radmin> del client ipaddr 192.168.1.1.1.1
ERROR: Failed parsing IP address; ip_hton: nodename nor servname provided, or not known
radmin>

Make sure you're running the binary you built...

bash-3.2# ./sbin/radiusd -v
radiusd: FreeRADIUS Version 3.0.0, for host i386-apple-darwin11.1.0, built on Aug 24 2011 at 11:34:53

Should be version 3.0.0

-Arran