Adding default Realms in users without Realms

joaocdc at gmail.com joaocdc at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:42:53 CEST 2011

Hello everybody I have a doubt and I'm not finding answers on the Internet.

I have a freeradius server operating normally, it is a proxy for
several Realms, with each Realm leads the user to a different
authentication database, so far okay.

What I need now is to get users coming to the radius without realm,
and add a default realm. I need to do this early on in the
authentication processing, so that the other conditions that rely on
authentication of the existence of a realm can function correctly.

Can anyone help me with this issue?

Thank you.

--
João Paulo de Lima Barbosa