Packet Fence web interface and freeradius users

Sallee, Stephen (Jake) Jake.Sallee at umhb.edu
Fri Aug 26 04:30:43 CEST 2011

I just finished a deployment that did exactly that!  This may be a subject more suited for their mailing list (which I am on as well).

Message me on that list and I bet we can get you working. I only say this because from what you say FreeRADIUS is sending the correct radius attributes back, if that is the case then FR is doing its job perfectly and the problem likely lies with your NAS.

Jake Sallee
Godfather of Bandwidth
System Engineer
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor