radmin del client error

tohaikmeng tohaikmeng at live.com
Fri Aug 26 09:09:31 CEST 2011

Hello,

I have manually moved the 192.168.169.74 file into raddb/dynamic-clients
folder after i start radius daemon. (radiusd -X -x)

I did make sure that raddb/sites-available/dynamic_clients contains
directory = /usr/local/etc/raddb/dynamic-clients

I sent a packet to the server yet i still received the following error.
Error: Ignoring request to authentication address * port 1812 from unknown
client 192.168.169.74 port 56181

Is there any mistakes i did in the above?

In case, you are curious.. my file 192.168.169.74 contains the following.

client 192.168.169.74 {
        ipaddr = 192.168.169.74
        secret = secret
}