A trick for configuring freerad to authenticate multiple NAS withdynamic IPs

Grace M. mutheu at lavabit.com
Fri Aug 26 12:08:23 CEST 2011

Thank you Arran for quick reply.

Since the NAS(s) will be in other networks, they will appear to my server as dynamic *public ips* and sometimes the NAS(s) will be multiple
in one external NATed network (such will appear as from 1 public ip). In this case I will need to specify a range of puplic ips??

Don't know am making sense.

Grace