radmin del client error

tohaikmeng tohaikmeng at live.com
Mon Aug 29 05:56:06 CEST 2011

Go install the new version.  It works.

- Yup, I will try this again. Thanks.

We know.  The dynamic clients code does this, and is *documented* as
doing this.  Your multiple email messages have said you want to do this.
 Explaining it again here means you're assuming we're either blind or
stupid.

- I am really sorry if i made you guys think that way. My intention was to
write my understanding to describe my implementation, that's why i detailed
every steps i took and narrated in the message multiple times. I am glad so
far my understanding is correct and is achievable, I will keep trying.
Sincere apologies again.

We're trying.  We're not really succeeding.
- Nah, You and Arran and Alan are indeed very helpful enough and succeeded
in a way of what this forum is for. Appreciate Arran for his great patience.
:) Cheers

Last but not least, I would like to say thanks to all of you again and give
an update if i ever succeed in the dynamic-client. I am sure its just some
silly mistakes that i overlooked.

Alex