problem with chillispot

Frank Bonnet f.bonnet at esiee.fr
Mon Aug 29 18:24:55 CEST 2011

Hello

I'm in trouble using chillispot with freeradius on ubuntu 11.04 server

freeradius works well with a LDAP backend but when I start chillispot
I get that kind of error messages, the shared secret is OK on both sides
as it is a testing install I haven't touch the famous "testing123"

Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 56851, id=0,
length=162
Received packet from 127.0.0.1 with invalid Message-Authenticator!
(Shared secret is incorrect.) Dropping packet without response.
Going to the next request
Waking up in 0.9 seconds.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 56851, id=1,
length=162
Received packet from 127.0.0.1 with invalid Message-Authenticator!
(Shared secret is incorrect.) Dropping packet without response.
Going to the next request

Thank you for any idea ...