NT_STATUS_WRONG_PASSWORD: Wrong Password!!!

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Thu Dec 1 13:47:38 CET 2011

2011/12/1 "Guillermo W. Llanes Suárez" <gwilliam at uci.cu>:
> El 01/12/2011 3:49, Alan DeKok escribió:
>
>> Because you edited the configuration and broke it.
>>
>>   Don't do that.
>
> thanks alan, the main problem when I try to authenticate a client EAP (PEAP)
> against the radius server when it attempts to authenticate using ntlm_auth
> is wrong, however, is effectively using PAP authentication. I think it is
> due to password encryption.

No it's not. Alan is pretty straight-forward when he said "you edited
the configuration and broke it". Which, looking from the debug log you
sent, is just that.

> I reviewed many manuals found in freeradius
> wiki

If you have looked at
http://wiki.freeradius.org/FreeRADIUS_Active_Directory_Integration_HOWTO,
you'd seen this line:
"
Updated tutorial for freeradius 2.x is at:
http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html
"

... and if you have looked at that page, there's a section
"Configuring FreeRADIUS to use ntlm_auth for MS-CHAP".

You haven't done what it said. Hint: there's no
"--password=%{User-Password}" in that section. Your debug log has it.

--
Fajar