Accounting-Response dependence

RudolfSusnik rudolf.susnik at telekom.si
Thu Dec 1 14:56:28 CET 2011

Hello,

I have freeradius 2.1.12 installed on 64bit CentOS. Radius-Accounting
messages are logged on MySql (I call mysql procedure to write into the
table).
When execution of mysql procedure takes a while, accounting-response is
delayed to accounting-request according to the procedure execution delay.
When MySQL goes down, accounting-response is sent immediately. Is it
possible to configure accounting in such way that there actually would be no
accounting-response in case MySQL fails?

Regards, Rudolf.