Radacct update at 3 hours

Hitesh Vinzoda hiteshvinzoda at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 3 12:23:15 CET 2011

Hi all,

I get this working now. Thanks a lot to you guys. Now i want to test one more feature, i.e. Is there a way where we can set the accounting updates to be triggered at a specific time of a day e.g. everynight at 23:59. My gut feeling is this has to be configured on the NAS.

Thanks

Hitesh Vinzoda
Network Administrator
+91-9924117399
www.vinzoda.in

"There are 10 types of people in this world.
One who can understand binary and other's can't."