Linksys WIFI Authentication using freeradius?

Michel Bulgado michel at casa.co.cu
Fri Dec 9 17:36:52 CET 2011

  On 12/09/2011 10:49 AM, Alan DeKok wrote:
> Michel Bulgado wrote:
>> So, i don't see accounting packet, could be supressed by the TTLS or
>    Absolutely not.
>
>> Linkys Router dont send that packet in stream?
>    Yes.
>
>    Alan DeKok.

Alan

Excuse me everyone on the list for insisting so much with this issue,
I'm interested in solving this problem.

In conclusion what we discussed, my Linksys router when accounting
packets sent after authenticating my user, but not shown or at least are
suppressed by TTLS. is not so?

So should I change the mechanism to use!

Can you recommend any, that the process simple client-side that does not
involve installation of certificates in the client side.

As simple as the user only have to put user and password to connect

Regards

Michel