Query regarding redundant module and configurable failover codes

Shweta Khadse shwetgk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:25:11 CET 2011

Hi Fajar

Yes we REALLY tested it :)

"A quick glance says the OK block will always
be used" is what we wanted! Because this block is critical.

What was happening earlier was since we didnt have any return code for the
sql_update_**** ,any failure at that level was making the accounting module
return a false and thus the session disconnection. In our case the last two
statements are not so critical that the sessions be dropped.
So now with this approach - mission accomplished!

Regards
Shweta