semulteneius-use with cisco nas

Marinko Tarlać mangia81 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 10:56:11 CET 2011

I'm not sure why the Simultaneus-use is so hard to setup...
1. turn on sql inside accounting section
2. turn on sql inside session section
3. be sure that NAS works properly (sending Interim-Updates)
4. insert Simultaneus-Use := X (where X is number you want to allow)
inside radcheck table..

http://www.serveradminblog.com/2011/12/freeradius-install-howto-4-populating-tables/