Freeradius-Users Digest, Vol 80, Issue 65

Peter Moreton Peter.Moreton at cbi.org.uk
Wed Dec 14 14:07:19 CET 2011

Hi Rudolf,

So it can be done, that's what I wanted to know really. I appreciate that all I am going to get is dual-passwords (1 LDAP, 1 Pin) but this will lift the level of security somewhat, and make it far harder to guess simple Username/Password combinations.

Thanks,
Peter

> Perhaps you may want delivering PIN to user's cellular over SMS. Anyway Freeradius seems not to be enough, at least you would need some external database
> and web server - both for creating and storing PINs. I did the task using FR, Apache and MySql. As I see, my concept is quite similar to Nick's one.
> Regards, Rudolf.

The CBI's (Confederation of British Industry's) registered address is:
Centre Point, 103 New Oxford Street, London WC1A 1DU
Company number: RC000139