alert bad certificate with Windows XP

Alan DeKok aland at
Thu Dec 15 05:03:02 CET 2011

Angelica Delgado wrote:
> I want to know which reference I can use to make a certicate request for
> a third party ca.  This certificate is for peap with mschap v2.  In
> terms of adding the extensions for peap.

  Microsoft has web pages on this.

  READ eap.conf.  It explains this in excruciating detail.

  Reading the docs is simpler and faster than posting 1-line vague
questions on this list.

  Alan DeKok.

More information about the Freeradius-Users mailing list