I need your help!!!!

Guillermo William Llanes Suárez gwilliam at uci.cu
Sat Dec 17 14:46:20 CET 2011

Hi Fajar and friends.
What I need is that one you see that a user is authenticated and can not be another person (identity theft) use the same user to authenticate to another machine. What I do is, when this happens, the authentication attempt is rejected for second time, or only the user may thereby be online only from a customer, not both at the same time. Let me explain better?.
Thank you all.