Always Login incorrect: Could not extract EAP-Message from RADIUS message

Sergio Belkin sebelk at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 23:35:20 CET 2011

2011/12/17 Alan DeKok <aland at deployingradius.com>:
> Sergio Belkin wrote:
>> Ooops, sorry it says "could not extract EAP-Message from
>> RADIUS message"
>
>  That's a message on the NAS.  Ask the NAS manufacturer what it means.
>
>> Hmmm, so it should something wrong in the network, because I've tried
>> from 2 differentes Access Points, with differents firmware and even
>> with eapol_test... thanks Alan
>
>  It's not a RADIUS problem.

OK, I believe you :)

>  The debug output you posted shows the server receiving duplicate
> packets *many* seconds apart.  They're not detected as duplicates,
> because the retransmissions are too late.
>
>  Find the one thing you *didn't* change in the network, and blame it
> for the problems.  And no, it's still not a RADIUS problem.

It's a remote site that has only an Acess Point, from other sites we
have no problem. It's a weird thing that it started to happen
suddenly. Perhaps the firewall its doing some rude thing with
packets...

Sergio Belkin  http://www.sergiobelkin.com
Watch More TV http://sebelk.blogspot.com
LPIC-2 Certified - http://www.lpi.org