Hi

Jeisson Fabian Perez Rodriguez jeissonfabian.pr at gmail.com
Mon Dec 19 22:45:39 CET 2011

Yeah,
It runs, and appears "Ready to process requests."

but the problem is that when I try to connect to the server, appears this:

Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 127.0.0.1 port 60270, id=145,
length=77
User-Name = "jeisson"
User-Password = "jeisson"
NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.1.1
NAS-Port = 0
Message-Authenticator = 0x551be41a95b990609267894baf79a4df
+- entering group authorize {...}
Violación de segmento

and the server stop.
pdst: the last line from the output is in Spanish, it means "segment fault"