FreeRadius Authentication using Active Directory

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 23:20:03 CET 2011

Hi,

> I have been trying to upgrade to 2.1.x from 1.1.8 however I keeping getting this error
>
> In file included from /usr/local/include/krb5.h:846,
>                  from rlm_krb5.c:32:
> /usr/local/include/krb5-protos.h:41: error: expected identifier or '(' before numeric constant
> /usr/local/include/krb5-protos.h:49: error: expected identifier or '(' before numeric constant

hmm, nice include error - where did that krb5.h and krb5_protos.h  come from? are they the MIT krb5 or
some other flavour?

what distro are you running?  i've got no problems with the usual krb5-devel and krb5-dev on most systems
provided by the distro

the rlm_krb5.c is compiled using #include <krb5.h> - and if that version is interesting
then things wont be right

alan