VSA's and local dictionary

Matthew Newton mcn4 at leicester.ac.uk
Tue Dec 20 14:13:53 CET 2011

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 09:46:33PM -0500, Andrew Long wrote:
> > So, the question is, will the following entry in /etc/raddb/dictionary
> > correctly add the "new" attributes? I have not entered the types yet,
> > waiting on the OEM for some clarification.
>
> Developer at OEM reported perfectly safe to add the attributes to the
> existing site-wide dictionary.nomadix file so long as formatting is
> followed and we don't make typos!

...and as long as you check when you next upgrade FreeRADIUS that
the dictionary.nomadix file in the new version also has the new
attributes, of course, or remember to add them again yourself.

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton, Ph.D. <mcn4 at le.ac.uk>

Systems Architect (UNIX and Networks), Network Services,
I.T. Services, University of Leicester, Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom

For IT help contact helpdesk extn. 2253, <ithelp at le.ac.uk>