Winbind client not authorized!

Erick Rojas Bastidas erickj_rojasb at hotmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:28:59 CET 2011

I did dwrx-x--- 2 root winbindd_priv 4096 dic 20 13:59 winbindd_privileged, and now winbindd responds, I run the command ntlm_auth and responds with:
NT_STATUS_OK:Succes (0x0)
But in the output debug freeradius said:
Exec-program output: winbind client not authorized to use winbindd_pam_auth_crap. Ensure permissions on var/run/samba/winbindd_privileged are set correctly. (0xc0000022)
Exec-program-Wait: plaintext: winbind client not authorized to use winbindd_pam_auth_crap. Ensure permissions on /var/run/samba/winbindd_privileged are set correctly. (0xc0000022)

I should do in this case?
Would be nice if add the user 'freerad' to the group 'winbindd_priv'?
Enviado desde mi dispositivo movil BlackBerry® de Digitel.