Installing Third Part Certificate on FreeRadius

Jacob Dawson dawson at vt.edu
Tue Dec 27 19:41:15 CET 2011

Yup, there's a difference.  You'll want to put the cert chain in the pem file so that it's available for clients when you present your cert for the first time.  Just put the cert all by itself in the crt file.

I'm about to go swap them out on our systems, so I'll review to see if there was anything else odd about it.

Jacob M. Dawson
Network Research Engineer
Virginia Tech