LDAP - dynamic membership checking

Christian Kölpin raptor2101 at gmx.de
Sat Dec 31 10:56:49 CET 2011

Hello

I'am stuck while testing with LDAP an Radius. I'am get Radius to work
with user authorisation against LDAP and authentication against
kerberos. Even if i set a "simple" membership checking in ./modules/ldap
it works fine.

My problem is, I have several NAS (Some APs, Switches, VPN-Servers).
Depending on the NAS another group-Membership should be checked . For
example a user with memberships in "wireless" and "office-vpn" should
get access if the request comes from the APs or a specific VPN-Server.

Can someone give me a hint, how to setup such a szenario?

greetings
Raptor 2101