Different Installation paths between source and yum giving error of missing directory

Samuel abeka at greatiam.com
Tue Feb 1 22:15:52 CET 2011

Please pardon me if this has been addressed before; my search on the
site has  not helped me solve my problem.
I installed freeradius 2.1.10 from source and the raddb folder was put
in /usr/local/etc whereas yum put it in /etc.

I deleted the files in /usr/local/etc/  and used yum to install but i
get an error that /usr/local/etc/raddb cannot be found when I run
radiusd -X. Where is radiusd picking that path from ?

Thanks for your help

Samuel