How to store clients.conf in LDAP?

Fajar A. Nugraha list at fajar.net
Wed Feb 2 11:03:34 CET 2011

On Wed, Feb 2, 2011 at 4:53 PM, c0re <nr1c0re at gmail.com> wrote:
> You will
> create Group objects based on the IP Address of the NAS and set the
> "Location" or "l" attribute to the NAS Huntgroup the NAS belongs to
> allow them to be centrally managed in LDAP.

> But what objectClass is it with "l" attribute?

I'm guessing you can just use any available attribute, and simply
adjust the LDAP query (from the original post) if you use another
attribute

#Set the Client-Shortname to be the Location "l" just like in the
Huntgroups, but this time to the shortname.
FreeRADIUS-Client-Shortname =
"%{ldap:ldap:///OU=Elements,OU=Radius,DC=ACME,DC=COM?l?sub?cn=%{Packet-Src-IP-Address}}"

> When I tried to implement it I stuck with this. Any comments welcome!

Ask Peter directly?

--
Fajar