Radius Groups / Profiles

npayne npayne at g-host.co.za
Sat Feb 5 07:16:36 CET 2011

I have installed freeradius with daloRadius. I have then created a group /
profile to cut off after using a certain amount of data. I have the
following problem. It does not cut the user off when the limit was reached
but it will reject the user when he/she tries to log in again. The DB only
gets updated with the used octets once the users logs off. How do I get the
session to be terminated when the max octets is reached?

Thanks
Neill