Simultaneous-Use = 1 not working

raisedtozero raisedtozero at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 6 10:30:46 CET 2011

Hello

I do have a free radius. It uses system authentication (unix users)

Heres my radiusd.conf excerpt
<nabble_embed>
unix {
		#
		#  Cache /etc/passwd, /etc/shadow, and /etc/group
		#
		#  The default is to NOT cache them.
		#
		#  For FreeBSD and NetBSD, you do NOT want to enable
		#  the cache, as it's password lookups are done via a
		#  database, so set this value to 'no'.
		#
		#  Some systems (e.g. RedHat Linux with pam_pwbd) can
		#  take *seconds* to check a password, when th passwd
		#  file containing 1000's of entries.  For those systems,
		#  you should set the cache value to 'yes', and set
		#  the locations of the 'passwd', 'shadow', and 'group'
		#  files, below.
		#
		# allowed values: {no, yes}
		cache = no

		# Reload the cache every 600 seconds (10mins). 0 to disable.
		cache_reload = 600

		#
		#  Define the locations of the normal passwd, shadow, and
		#  group files.
		#
		#  'shadow' is commented out by default, because not all
		#  systems have shadow passwords.
		#
		#  To force the module to use the system password functions,
		#  instead of reading the files, leave the following entries
		#  commented out.
		#
		#  This is required for some systems, like FreeBSD,
		#  and Mac OSX.
		#
			passwd = /etc/passwd
		shadow = /etc/shadow
			group = /etc/group

		#
		#  The location of the "wtmp" file.
		#  This should be moved to it's own module soon.
		#
		#  The only use for 'radlast'.  If you don't use
		#  'radlast', then you can comment out this item.
		#
		radwtmp = ${logdir}/radwtmp
	}

</nabble_embed>

and my users file is this:
<nabble_embed>
DEFAULT	Auth-Type = System
		Simultaneous-Use = 1,
	        Fall-Through = 1

</nabble_embed>

Ive configured my clients files and has the proper NAS type.

Problem is multiple user can login. How do i resolve that?

Please help

Thanks