802.1x on Active Directory: no errors in debug but auth fails

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Feb 7 16:54:45 CET 2011

Hi,

> service (installed from Red Hat "official" RPM package, not compiled).
>
> What else can I do? A client PC with an OS different from XP?

for initial testing/verification, use a client that isnt stupid or fussy.

I'd say start with basic reference system - eg Linux with wpa_supplicant
(eg modern Ubuntu on laptop).....then try a Mac OSX system (10.6) with
PEAP or EAP-TTLS - then look at Windows and smartphones. your issue
could be due to client or NAS

alan