802.1x on Active Directory: no errors in debug but auth fails

Domenico Viggiani dviggiani at tiscali.it
Tue Feb 8 12:16:07 CET 2011

http://lists.cistron.nl/pipermail/freeradius-users/2006-October/msg00515.htm
> I used the MS cert server as described in this listing as well as used our
Novell
> Cert server and both worked for issuing a Cert that MS clients will
accept.
> I am sure OpenSSL can do it to just never looked far enough into it to see
the exact syntax

Thanks but I think that recent versions of Freeradius contains a certs
generation script that provide "test" certificates with all OIDs needed.
Or am I wrong?

I'm currently still unable to authenticate a XP SP3 client to FR by Active
Directory.

Regards
--
DV