How to get fractions of seconds?

Ramon J. Castillo ramon at rcastillo.net
Wed Feb 9 14:40:05 CET 2011

I see it useful too,  when specifying for example "response_window" that instead
of be 1 "One second" could be 1200 as in "twelve hundred milliseconds".
 I have found some devices that time out in 3 seconds , in these cases you still
want to retry at least once . Of course here the network delay is kept under
 300 milliseconds  end to end.