Verschlüsselte Übertragung von Passwörtern

Marius.Meisner marius.meisner at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 11 14:05:57 CET 2011

Hello,

I'am searching for a good way to secure the transmission of passwords
with decryption between clients and a radius-server (there is no NAS
between) without client zertificates.  At the moment I use default PAP
configuration.

Which ways are possible?

Any hind, how I get this working or could find solutions? In the
dokumentation I haven't found something like that with PAP? Is there a
posiblity to get this work with PAP or should I change form PAP to EAP
or something else?

thx & greets

MM