Verschlüsselte Übertragung von Passwörtern

Marius.Meisner marius.meisner at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 11 16:56:35 CET 2011

Hallo Alan,

thx for your response. But there is still a question left.

Am 11.02.2011 15:08, schrieb Alan DeKok:
> Marius.Meisner wrote:
>> I'am searching for a good way to secure the transmission of passwords
>> with decryption between clients and a radius-server (there is no NAS
>> between) without client zertificates.  At the moment I use default PAP
>> configuration.
>
>   The User-Password attribute is always encrypted.

Which encryption is used - or is the shared secret meant? How may I
change the type of encryption to stronger ones?
By documentation I found the hind to configure PAP-Options, but I havn't
found any explantation what options there are and how to use them. Can
anyone suggest a good source or howto?

thx and greets

MM