Freeradius + LDAP for WPA-Enterprise

Vinicius Teixeira Coelho vinicius.ti at gmail.com
Fri Feb 11 19:09:02 CET 2011

Hello, I'm trying to do the same thing, I know I have to use winbind and
samba to get it, but in reading the news I found this freeradius 2.1 Added "
Password-With-Header == userPassword" to raddb / ldap.attrmap This Will
automaticallyconvert more passwords

[]'s
--
Vinicius Teixeira Coelho

Registered Linux User #469313
The Ubuntu Counter Project - user number # 21463