AW: AW: AW: AW: AW: Authenticating SSH login on a Cisco IOS switch to AD

Schaatsbergen, Chris Chris.Schaatsbergen at aleo-solar.de
Mon Feb 14 15:56:30 CET 2011

>   Most of the "howtos" assume you're running a recent version of the
> server.  Some systems have *old* versions of the server.  We're unable
> to maintain copies of the documentation for each version of the server.
>
>   This makes life harder for the average admin, but we have to draw the
> line somewhere.
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See

We are running a current version of the server (2.1.10), but somehow the radiusd.conf file is not right. I hope to find out what is wrong exactly and post it here for future use. After a short (and rather violent) discussion with our linux expert I believe originally version 2.0.4 had been installed as that is the current stable version for lenny. But before I started working with it, it had already been upgraded to 2.1.8 and I requested the upgrade to 2.1.10 recently because of the lowercase function. All upgrades, no new installs, perhaps there lies the problem.