Freeradius2.1.3 + Fedora9 + PEAP + AD = problem

lucky79 lukas.hofrichtr at interoute.com
Tue Feb 15 12:50:05 CET 2011

Hi Alan,

my previous config is for FR 1.x, now I want to use FR 2.1.x so I dont think
I can use same config files as there are some differences between FR 1 & 2,
right?

Its really strange as I've tried to build the system on FC10 last year
already - configured from scratch but now with FC14 still facing the same
problem which I couldn't solve yet.
Problem I have with FR1 on FC8 is that sometimes (randomly) the daemon hangs
and need to be restarted (its a VM running on ESX) so I was thinking to
upgrade to FR2 because if that, also FC8 is already quite old
distribution...

Will try the GIT release as suggested..

thanks for now
Lukas