Corrupted Secret with squid_radius_auth

Robert Dunkley Robert at saq.co.uk
Thu Feb 17 14:51:40 CET 2011

I was wondering if anyone knew of a fix for the corrupted secret issue
with squid_radius_auth under 64bit OS?

I have the exact same issue as the user in the link below but am using
Radiator (Works fine with other Radius clients):

http://freeradius.1045715.n5.nabble.com/Issues-with-squid-radius-auth-td
2788947.html

TIA

Rob

The SAQ Group

Registered Office: 18 Chapel Street, Petersfield, Hampshire GU32 3DZ
SAQ is the trading name of SEMTEC Limited. Registered in England & Wales
Company Number: 06481952

http://www.saqnet.co.uk AS29219

SAQ Group Delivers high quality, honestly priced communication and I.T. services to UK Business.

Broadband : Domains : Email : Hosting : CoLo : Servers : Racks : Transit : Backups : Managed Networks : Remote Support.

ISPA Member