FR 2.1.6 add realm to User-Name before Proxy by listening port

Mika mika.koivisto at logica.com
Thu Feb 17 15:54:18 CET 2011

That explains why the variables did not work. Thanks Alan.
I still can´t get my sql queries working though with the below config.
Do i need to use the queries/definitions in dialup.conf?
Does the User-Name need to exist in the SQL database to be able to add a
realm to it?
I would like the server to find the realm in the database and just Proxy the
access-request.

listen {
ipaddr = 192.168.199.5
port = 21000
type=auth
virtual_server = SERVER-21000
}
server SERVER-21000 {
authorize {
        preprocess
        pap
sql
update request {
        Tmp-String-0 = "%{sql:select AccountIDSuffix FROM RequestGroup where
AUTProxyPort = 21000}"
}
update request {
        User-Name := "%{User-Name}@%{Tmp-String-0}"
        }
update control {
        Proxy-To-Realm := "AUT-OTP02"

debug:
Listening on authentication address * port 1812
Listening on accounting address * port 1813
Listening on authentication address 192.168.199.5 port 21000 as server
SERVER-21000
Listening on proxy address * port 1814
Ready to process requests.
rad_recv: Access-Request packet from host 192.168.199.9 port 55578, id=50,
length=60
        User-Name = "testuser"
        User-Password = "testpass"
        NAS-IP-Address = 127.0.0.1
        NAS-Port = 0
server SERVER-21000 {
# Executing section authorize from file /etc/raddb/sites-enabled/all-servers
+- entering group authorize {...}
++[preprocess] returns ok
[pap] WARNING! No "known good" password found for the user.  Authentication
may fail because of this.
++[pap] returns noop
[sql]   expand: %{User-Name} -> testuser
[sql] sql_set_user escaped user --> 'testuser'
rlm_sql (sql): Reserving sql socket id: 4
[sql]   expand:  ->
[sql] Error generating query; rejecting user
rlm_sql (sql): Released sql socket id: 4
++[sql] returns fail
} # server SERVER-21000
Delaying reject of request 0 for 1 seconds
Going to the next request
Waking up in 0.9 seconds.
Sending delayed reject for request 0
Sending Access-Reject of id 50 to 192.168.199.9 port 55578