Eduroam with a Local Radius Config?

Alan Buxey A.L.M.Buxey at lboro.ac.uk
Thu Feb 17 17:42:22 CET 2011

hi,

whilst I can give you snippets of random bits of config too (a bit of unlang and proxy.conf
to do what you want), can I suggest you check out a document that we produced somwe time
back (written by Arran Cudbard-Bell) - its getting slightly dated now but the
general ideas should suffice.

I would say one thing, do NOT use DEFAULT  (in fact, dont EVER use it ...always
have policies to deal with everything) - use unlang to set the realm - local, or 'eduroam'
and then only have those entries in proxy.conf

http://www.ja.net/documents/services/janet-roaming/sussex-freeradius-case-study.pdf

alan