Corrupted Secret with squid_radius_auth

Robert Dunkley Robert at saq.co.uk
Fri Feb 18 12:39:17 CET 2011

I managed to fix this, my mistake was downloading the Radius_Auth V1.10
helper separately. When I compiled the Radius_Auth included in the squid
package, it worked perfectly.

A related question, is there a way to put two radius servers in the
config file or do I need to call the radius_auth helper twice pointing
to two different config files?

TIA

Rob