Parallel running RADIUS servers

Brian Candler B.Candler at pobox.com
Fri Feb 18 12:43:36 CET 2011

> This is only going to work for the simpler authentication mechanisms - PAP
> and so forth.
>
> It won't work for EAP, because the server challenge state incorporates
> random numbers.

Absolutely. This is for a broadband aggregation environment with CHAP.

> Honestly, I think you are better off relying on proper testing & change
> control.

Getting full test coverage involves having a complete corpus of
representative test cases (positive and negative).  As I said, I'm working
towards that, but it's always possible that there are cases which are not
covered, especially when refactoring a complex configuration.

comparison-tee looks interesting, I'll take a look at it.

Regards,

Brian.