Eduroam with a Local Radius Config?

Nathan McDavit-Van Fleet nmcdavit at alcor.concordia.ca
Fri Feb 18 15:02:01 CET 2011

Thanks to everyone for the pointers.

I'm just wondering, but is there an issue for my local "concordia.ca" realm because sometimes it's local and sometimes it is coming from Eduroam?

I've seen many configs where realms are given secrets, which seems somewhat strange to me because I imagined that a secret would be part of a client configuration and not necessarily a realm?

--
Nathan Van Fleet