Errors when trying to authticate from an access point.

mattl80 matt.langthorpe at pmb.ox.ac.uk
Tue Feb 22 11:52:22 CET 2011

Hi List,
I'm attempting to get freeradius setup to auth users against Active
directory following this guide:
http://deployingradius.com/documents/configuration/active_directory.html,

It's taken a week or so of reading posts here and tinkering with the config
but all seems to be working well when running the radtest utility, how ever
i'm a bit confused as to my next step?

Basically i have pointed a cisco AP to the radius server and have began
testing by trying to connect wirelessly using a mac client but i am getting
errors in my debug log, which i have pasted here:
http://pastebin.com/4yJ8P1Em

Could anyone give me some pointers as to what's going wrong, and indeed if
i'm missing out any steps here?
i notice that the usual "winbind sucesful" message is missing, and also it's
trying to search for "sAMAccountName" when before radtest was using uid?
not sure if these things are related but thought i would

Many thanks!

Cheers, Matt