Call IPPool / SQLIPPool manually

Marten Pape Marten.Pape at pape-hn.de
Sat Jan 1 21:12:27 CET 2011

Alan DeKok schrieb:
> Marten Pape wrote:
>
>> Ji Bryan, hi all,
>> Does anyone know such a dhcp server (couldn't figure out such a feature
>> in ISC dhcp server) or a script that transfers this? So I wouldn't have
>> to script this on my own.
>>

>   The ISC DHCP server doesn't have this feature.
>
>   FreeRADIUS, however, can work as a DHCP server. :)
>
>   Alan DeKok.
> -
> List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html

But it's still marked as "experimental". And I need to set up a little
bit more complex system than just using dhcp with freeradius. There's
something more. Could be interesting to use freeradius-dhcp in future,
but it looks as there's a lot of coding necessary to get this dhcp to
work as I want to have it.

Marten Pape