No EAP/TLS with XP SP3 since End December

JDL JDL at ImagineNet.net
Mon Jan 3 14:02:21 CET 2011

On Jan 3, 2011, at 4:40 AM, Alexandros Gougousoudis wrote:

> I think since end December (after I went into the xmas holidays) the Radius-Auth stopped working.

First, I know almost nothing regarding EAP.  However, I wanted to mention that many of the root certificates have been updated to 2048-bit recently.  I believe that Microsoft's cutoff date for the 1024-bit root certificates was the end of December.  My understanding was that this was only to affect new certificates, however, since certificates are involved in the EAP process, you may want to add this information to your investigation.

Jim L.