dialup_admin php notice errors

Todd Bateman wtab at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 19:23:39 CET 2011

OK, so I have the most recent version of dialup_admin. Any
suggestions/documentation/wiki to get this working with PHP 5?

The wiki (http://wiki.freeradius.org/Dialup_admin) and howto document
(/stuff/freeradius-server-2.1.10/dialup_admin/doc/HOWTO) for
dialup_admin show the cvs command I pasted in my last post, if it not
had an active CVS for many years should it not be adjusted?