RADIUS, EAP and FreeRADIUS presentation in French

Aurélien Geron aureliengeron.freeradius at wifirst.fr
Sun Jan 9 17:54:05 CET 2011

Hi,

I'm very glad you appreciate the presentation.  It definitely motivates me to work on it a bit more and make it open.  It was initially meant to be just a presentation for a training session, that's why it's hard to navigate right now.  But I'll work on it and keep you posted.

I keep saying Authentification all the time, sorry about that, I'll fix that.

Cheers,
Aurélien