Sub-TLV's

David Peterson davidp at wirelessconnections.net
Tue Jan 11 16:25:40 CET 2011

OK perhaps an example of what I need to reply might be in order.  I have to
send a WiMAX TLV WIMAX-Packet-Flow-Descriptor with say all four sub-tlv's.
Would I format the reply as such:

Sub-tlv1 := value
Subtlv2 += value2

Also, do you know if there is a TLV named R3-IF-Descriptor?  I can't seem to
locate it, it should be a newer WiMAX TLV.

David